We offer promotional opportunities both digital and print.
Visit Eden is active on Social Media through Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram and we run campaigns throughout the year for various projects.
We also send out a regular trade e-newsletter to our businesses to keep the
m updated with our work and a monthly e-newsletter to visitors.
We produce the annual Eden visitor guide in partnership with Bucket and Spade as well as a series of town leaflets, cycling guides and other publications.
More Promotional Opportunities
We work with local communities and groups to promote the area through community based tourism opportunities. From time to time we organise Familiarisation visits for local media, travel writers and staff from other Tourist Information Centres.
More information on Promotional Opportunities:
- ‘Eat Out to Help Out’ scheme – free promotional opportunity on the Visit Eden website
- Visit Eden website
- Accommodation Advertising on the Visit Eden website including online booking
- Eden Visitor Guide
- Promote your Eden Attraction
- Promote your Eden Eating Place
- Promote your Eden Conference and Meeting Venue
- TV Screen Advertising at Penrith TIC
- Visitor e-newsletters
- Destination Management System
- Accommodation inspection schemes and Accommodation Charter
- Familiarisation visits
- Themed Print
- Community Based Tourism Opportunities in Eden