Eden Tourism keeps businesses up to date with our latest news on a regular basis. This enables businesses to hear about what we are doing to promote Eden to visitors, both as a Tourism team and working in partnership with other organisations. It will give businesses the opportunity to become involved with various projects and initiatives to help boost their business. It will also include news on tourism issues and developments in Eden generally which we hope will help networking with others in the Eden tourism industry.
We do hope that you will find the newsletter update useful for keeping in touch with the latest Eden Tourism news.
How your business can benefit from being included in our newsletter
Newsletters are sent out regularly. If you have any news stories you would like to include do get in touch with us and we can look at including them in the next issue. We don't currently charge for including news articles.
Eden Tourism Newsletters 2020:
During Coronavirus we have been sending regular email updates to our businesses rather than the usual newsletter format.
- Eden Tourism Newsletter issue 58: January 2020
Eden Tourism Newsletters 2019:
- Eden tourism newsletter issue 57: November 2019
- Eden tourism newsletter issue 56: Summit Special: September 2019
- Eden tourism newsletter issue 55: September 2019
- Eden tourism newsletter issue 54: July 2019
- Eden tourism newsletter issue 53: June 2019
- Eden tourism newsletter issue 52: April 2019
- Eden tourism newsletter issue 51: February 2019
- Eden tourism newsletter issue 50: January 2019
Previous newsletters are available on request.
Sign up to receive our Trade Newsletter
If you don't already receive our newsletter and would like to, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add you to the mailing list. Alternatively, if you have a news story you would like to include, please let us know.
For more information contact the Eden Tourism Team:
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Eden District Council, Mansion House, Penrith, Cumbria, CA11 7YG