Town Trails include:
- The Musgrave Trail - taking in the Musgrave Monument and George Hotel
- The Cornmarket Trail - taking in the Cornmarket and Angel Square
- St Andrews's Trail - learn about the Giants Grave and St Andrew's Church.
- The Castle Trail - learn about the history of Penrith Castle and the Black Angel Memorial
- The Town Hall Trail - start at the TIC, and taking in the Town Hall and Coronation Gardens
- The Wordsworth Trail - follow in the footsteps of Wordsworth - who spent his early years in Penrith
- The Beacon Trail - enjoy magnificent views over Penrith when you reach the top
The town trail leaflets are also available to buy from Penrith Tourist Information Centre.
Eden's Heritage Trails
Discover Eden's fascinating history and heritage with our series of Heritage Trails for Penrith, Appleby, Kirkby Stephen and Alston areas.
Eden's Church Trails
Download one of our three Church Trails around Eden where you can discover the history of Eden's Churches.