Eden Tourism Network
The Eden Tourism Network brings together a variety of Eden tourism businesses and organisations who meet on a quarterly basis at venues throughout Eden.
The network is made up of over 100 representatives from tourism businesses in Eden and provides an opportunity to share information and discuss the latest tourism developments and issues at both a local and national level. Meetings are chaired by the commercial sector and include visiting speakers on topical issues and practical business presentations, enabling members to be informed and take away practical ideas for their own business.
Members of the Network inform and advise the work of the Eden Tourism team at Eden District Council and stage an annual Eden Tourism Summit.
The Eden Tourism Network acts as a collective voice for the Eden Tourism industry.
The group last met on Tuesday 9 March 2021 at 2pm virtually via Microsoft Teams. At the meeting, the group decided to meet more frequently, so meetings will be every eight weeks, rather than quarterly for the next few months.
The group will next meet on:
Tuesday 18 May at 2pm via Microsoft Teams.
Why not join the Eden Tourism Network?
- A great opportunity to meet and network with other Eden operators from the accommodation, attraction and food sectors
- A chance to hear the latest news and developments in tourism from guest speakers
- Free membership
- The chance to input into the work of the Eden Tourism team-have your views and ideas heard, be part of a new tourism project
- Priority invite to the Eden Tourism Summit
- Regular trade e-newsletters with the latest tourism news and developments, events and training opportunities
"I could see that a lot of time and effort had gone into this event from the team and from the speakers too, so please thank all those involved. It was a very useful meeting!" an Eden Tourism Operator.
For more information contact the Eden Tourism Team:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Eden District Council, Mansion House, Penrith, Cumbria, CA11 7YG