Eden Visitor Guide
We will again be working in partnership with Bucket and Spade to produce a 2023 Eden visitor guide.
Bucket and Spade have produced the annual visitor guide with us since 2015 and the guide has always received very positive feedback.
2023 Eden Visitor Guide
To support our Eden operators, we are offering
- a discount of 20% to advertisers from the 2022 Eden visitor guide
- a discount of 15% to new advertisers
All of the guide advertising will be handled by Bucket and Spade and we will work closely with them on guide design and editorial content. Alongside accommodation, the 2023 Eden visitor guide will also feature Attractions, Places to Eat and Shopping.
The 2023 promotional package for accommodation operators will again include an online advertisement on www.visiteden.co.uk
Benefits of advertising in the 2023 Eden Visitor Guide:
- Promotion in the only Visitor Guide specific to the Eden District
- Print run of 20,000 guides
- Accommodation advert includes an online entry on the Visit Eden destination website
- Feature alongside the best quality accommodation providers in Eden
- Features a dedicated 'Where to Eat in Eden' section
- Inclusion of Eden Attractions
- Inclusion of Eden’s shops
- Professional distribution via National Media Campaign and PR projects
- Promotion in national TIC Accommodation Finding Service and listing in the DMS
- Wide distribution via local and national TIC network
Missed out on advertising in the 2022 Eden Visitor guide?
If you missed out on advertising in the 2022 Eden guide you can take a web entry on the Visit Eden website. Visit our Accommodation Advertising page for more information.
To be promoted by us, we ask you either have a valid inspection certificate or have signed the Accommodation Charter.
Copies of the 2022 Eden guide are available from Eden's Tourist Information Centres or ordered on the Visit Eden website. The guide can also be viewed online.
For more information contact the Eden Economic Development and Tourism Team:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Eden District Council, Mansion House, Penrith, Cumbria, CA11 7YG