Town Trails include:
- The Musgrave Trail - taking in the Musgrave Monument and George Hotel
- The Cornmarket Trail - taking in the Cornmarket and Angel Square
- St Andrews's Trail - learn about the Giants Grave and St Andrew's Church.
- The Castle Trail - learn about the history of Penrith Castle and the Black Angel Memorial
- The Town Hall Trail - start at the TIC, and taking in the Town Hall and Coronation Gardens
- The Wordsworth Trail - follow in the footsteps of Wordsworth - who spent his early years in Penrith
- The Beacon Trail - enjoy magnificent views over Penrith when you reach the top
The town trail leaflets are also available to buy from Penrith Tourist Information Centre.
The Eden Trails
There are a series of Eden Trails designed to inspire more people to explore the fabulous hidden gems on offer in Eden. The trails include Art and Culture, Eden's Heritage, The Great Outdoors, The River Eden, plus food trails for the Eden Valley and Penrith.
- The Trails are available from Penrith TIC.