Local Events in Penrith
Penrith plays host to a lively year-round programme of events. Here's just a taste of the main annual events:
- May Day Gala, Penrith town centre
- Eden Food and Farming Festival (July)
- Penrith Agricultural Show, Brougham, near Penrith (July)
- Potfest in the Park, Hutton-in-the-Forest, near Penrith (July)
- Kendal Calling Music Festival at Lowther (July)
- Potfest in the Pens, Penrith Auction Mart (August)
- Lowther Show (August)
- Penrith Triathlon - which sets off from Penrith Leisure Centre (August)
- The Winter Droving Festival (part of the towns Christmas Celebrations).
Featuring fire, masks, music, food and mayhem the Winter Droving is a celebration of all things rural, magical, traditional and fun (late November)
Farmers' Market, third Tuesday of the month (March to December) Market Square
For more information on any of these events, please visit our Events listing.