Attractions in and near Penrith
Penrith boasts its own castle, park, leisure centre and museum in the town. There are also plenty of attractions in and around Penrith to suit all tastes. From art galleries to historic houses and gardens - there's something for everyone!
For more information on Attractions in the area, please visit our Attractions listing.
Please check individual attraction websites for the latest up to date information on opening arrangements before visiting.
- Abbott Lodge Jersey Ice Cream
- Acorn Bank Garden and Watermill
- Askham Hall
- Beckstones Art Gallery
- Brougham Castle
- Brougham Hall
- Coronation Garden
- Dalemain Mansion and Historic Gardens
- Lakeland Bird of Prey Centre
- Lacy's Caves
- Larch Cottage Nurseries and Red Barn Gallery
- Little Salkeld Watermill
- Lowther Castle and Gardens
- Mayburgh Henge and King Arthur's Round Table
- Penrith Castle and Penrith Castle Park
- Penrith and Eden Museum
- Penrith Leisure Centre
- The Alpaca Clothing Co
- The Pot Place
- Ullswater 'Steamers'
- Upfront Gallery, Coffee Shop and Puppet Theatre
- Winderwath Gardens